We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

UK
Level Contributor
787 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

I have the forum saved to my favourites and always look at the latest posts before checking the reviews by clicking on the Khao Lak Hotels on the top left....................however, its taking me to somewhere totally different - def not the hotels I ususally get!

I canot even get Le meridien or sarojin to come up when I search!

How odd!

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

I've just clicked on Khao Lak Hotels and it has taken me straight to the list with the Sarojin as No.1 and Le Meridien at No.3

There may have been a glitch with all the traffic on the forums today because of you know what.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,857 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
Le Meridien Phuket Beach...
3,469 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
UK
Level Contributor
787 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

Yes I can get into it now - I have been pretending that you know what has not been happening!!! Especially as I paid for the holiday in full the day before the thing I have been ingnoring happened!!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

I see - I think! ;) I hope you know what will not prevent you from going you know where.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

Thanks Alan, I'm so glad you are able to decipher "this goes with that", and "who's on 2nd". I did have a similar problem last night when I went to check for new hotel reviews on both the Phuket, Krabi and "the other" KL forums, but it was all ok this am.

Lee

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
5. Re: Whats happened to the hotels on this website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 05:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak