We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Khao Lak

Brisbane
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Just back from Khao Lak

Hi there

Just back after an absolutely fabulous time. Will do a JBR as soon as I stop sulking about being JB!! And deal with the dog who has just severed his cruciate ligament and is now in plaster from his ankle to hip!

Shae x

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,861 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Just back from Khao Lak

Sorry to hear about your dog and look forward to your JBR as we are heading to Khao Lak on our next trip.

Cheers

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
2. Re: Just back from Khao Lak

Oh dear i hope your dog recovers soon. We look forward to reading your JBR glad you had a brilliant time.

Julie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Just back from Khao Lak

Over here we usually kick the cat when we are upset! LOL

Hope the dog and you recover quickly. Looking forward to your JBR.

Bentley
Level Contributor
894 posts
1 review
4. Re: Just back from Khao Lak

Eagerly awaiting your JBR. Is the delay due to the fact that you couldn't afford your internet bill this month because of the cost of the dog's treatment? :)

Have been down the path of vet's bills on many occasions. Not a nice homecoming, but I bet the dog was pleased to see you.

5. Re: Just back from Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 17:50
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak