We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merlin Khao Lak Hotel

Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Merlin Khao Lak Hotel

Any good restaurant or massage place near Merlin Khao Lak Hotel or shall we eat at hotel.

We want to try local good thai food.

Or is it better to go down to town?

1. Re: Merlin Khao Lak Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2008, 19:05
Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Merlin Khao Lak Hotel

Hello

There are a few restaurants around the merlin hotel outside. Some accross the road and some on the same side.There are not many perhaps about 4 or 5 in all. Also a tailor and tour sales and taxi services. The restaurant that i went to was called the Hello bar and used to be Mr Poos restaurant.I found the food here to be cheap and delicious. I can not remember the names of the others but i know Arandora has been to one of the others. I would still as well go into KL as there are some fantastic restaurants there as well. About 10 minutes by taxi 100 to 150baht.

Julie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Merlin Khao Lak Hotel

You are restricted near the Merlin but the excellent Jo Seafood is only a short walk away and there is, or was, local Thai massage on the beach. Turn right from the Merlin and it is at the far end. There is massage, I think, in the local shop area near the Merlin. Take a 10 minute taxi ride over the mountain into Bang La On and there are loads of restaurants, bars, shops and massage places.

4. Re: Merlin Khao Lak Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 20:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak