We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving tomorow night

Brisbane
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Leaving tomorow night

Setting out tomorrow night on our now annual journey to Khao Lak.

Our lovely friend has just arrived from Tasmania to look after those two legged and four legged beings that lurk within our home! Strict instructions have been given that we only need to be contacted if someone loses a limb (and it has to be a vital limb at that). Mum and Dad set forth and try to remember the backpackers they were many years ago......

If anyone is there in the next couple of weeks, Greg will be up doing his thing at the jam nights at Happy Snapper.

Cant wait, but we never, ever forget how lucky we are to able to do this and how lucky we are that these beautiful peopole invite us to share their country with us.

Shae xx

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: Leaving tomorow night

Hello Shae,

My sentiments too. Have a good flight and a wonderfull time.

Julie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Leaving tomorow night

Hi Shae,

Have a great time. The jam nights are really great, aren't they? Wish I had the nerve - and the talent - to give it a go. If you want a sure fire way to evacuate a building, I'm your man! :)

As long as it's not Best of Peter Andre!!! ;)

Phang Nga, Thailand
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
3. Re: Leaving tomorow night

The Happy Snapper Haloween party was excellent. Pity it only happens once a year!

4. Re: Leaving tomorow night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 15:56