We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Similan Diving Safari company

USA
2 posts
Save Topic
Similan Diving Safari company

Has anyone used Similan Diving Safaris (Similan-Diving-Safaris.com) and if so what did you think. We are looking for a live aboard dive operator from Khao Lak that will include Richelieu Rock.

Most we have seen are more expensive than these guys so we are just wondering.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Similan Diving Safaris
Similan Diving Safaris
413 Reviews
Khuk Khak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Similan Diving Safari company

Not aware of this particular company but have a look at this German site mykhaolak.de/dive-center/khao-lak-dive-cente… which has a comprehensive list of Dive Centres in Khao Lak, many of which have English versions of their website.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Similan Diving Safari company

I went out with them for a week in Dec 2003 - they were good, with a good mix of people. I booked on the internet for about 19000 bt for a dorm bed (4 singles together) but when I arrived found that last-minute customers were signing up the night before departure for 11000bt, so you might want to think about that to save money.

There are quite a few boats going out of kaho lak (10-15?) so you should be able to et a last-minute bargain at one of them if you want to save.

Food was very good and 4-5 dives/day

birmingham
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Similan Diving Safari company

hi i have dived with these guys for the past 5 years the saff are real freindly and down to earth this was the best company that i have found. the dive sites are fantastic and the dive masters are real freindly i would recomend these to any one. have a look on there web site and read the reveiws of other divers. good luck maybe c u out there as im off there again in feb. defo the best experience iv ever had.

4. Re: Similan Diving Safari company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 16:58