We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day to spend in Khao Sok

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day to spend in Khao Sok

Hello

We have one full day to spend in Khao sok in November and would like to do some sort of lake/canoe trip. LimestoneLakes tours sound good, are they about the best or are their other options?

Thanks, Jan

bangkok
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day to spend in Khao Sok

janc56

a number of people on this forum have recommended limestonelakes. just search for them on the search tool above.

bkk3

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day to spend in Khao Sok

Hi

You could also have a look at www.khaolaklanddiscovery.com who are also very good and their prices include transfers from khao lak return. I was quoted by Limestonelake tours 4400baht transfers on top of the tour price which for me worked out to expensive as i was travelling alone.

Julie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day to spend in Khao Sok

There are other local operators who you should be able to book with for a day trip in November without much problem.

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: One day to spend in Khao Sok

Ok thanks for your help everyone. Limestonelakes seem to offer what we want so I'll make enquires with them. And I'll be sure to write a report when we get back

Cheers, Jan

5. Re: One day to spend in Khao Sok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations