We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach massage near Hotel Meridien

Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
beach massage near Hotel Meridien

We are going to Khao Lak first week in december. I'm curious about the possibilities for beach massage near meridien if you don't want to use the hotel Spa. I like to have a massage at beache every day.

The beds at meridien, as hard as always in Thailand?

Br

Agneta

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: beach massage near Hotel Meridien

There are massage places on the beach about 200 metres along from the Le Meridien at the excellent Rim Lay restaurant.

Beds at Le Meridien weren't hard when we were there. Only the ones at the massage places!!! :))

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
2. Re: beach massage near Hotel Meridien

Hello,

I did not have a problem with the beds at LM they were quite comfortable. You can also have a massage at the LM by the Bamboo beach bar at the beach. Cheapest place is the Rim Lay.

Julie

West Lancashire
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: beach massage near Hotel Meridien

Cant comment on the massage but the beach sun beds are fab - little matress on the bed then they put towels down plus they roll a towell for your pillow - you'll be hard to find fault with them!!

4. Re: beach massage near Hotel Meridien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 22:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak