We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayara Villas

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Ayara Villas

Hello

Has anyone booked direct with the Ayara Villa and had any problems,we have paid a deposit of £100 and have heard nothing back from them after several emails we are starting to get a little concerned.

Thanks.

uk
Level Contributor
231 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ayara Villas

HiAsiadaft

Yes we have booked direct with them for April 2009 had no problem. Thay asked for deposit from my c/c and a copy for authorization.I just sent them a reservion form by fax with what thay asked passport no, dob,had a reply within an hour with a print out of c/card and a letter thanking us for booking with them.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ayara Villas

Thanks Kevg,we telephoned ayara villas this morning & they said they are still processing our booking.Have you been to Khao Lak before? if so, do you have any tips on any good restaurants,bars etc.

Cheers

Gav

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ayara Villas

Good maps of the Bang Niang area can be found here:

khaolaklovers.com/Khao-Lak-Map-Bang-Niang.htm

and

khaolaklovers.com/Khao-Lak-Map-Bang-Niang2.h…

Some good info on local restaurants is on the map and also here:

khaolaklovers.com/Khao_Lak_Restaurants_Bang-…

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ayara Villas

Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that Bang Niang is the area of Khao Lak where Ayara Villas is located.

uk
Level Contributor
231 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ayara Villas

Hi Asiadaft

Yes we have Three times but stayed at Le Meridien befour. There are so many good places to eat and drink Arandora is the best one to answer. How long are you going for its a lovely place so much to do ,will you have a car ? driving is easy in Khao Lak and you can see much more.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ayara Villas

Hi Kev

We will be in Khao Lak for 6 nights,arriving on new years eve after spending 5 days in Krabi(we have been to Krabi before)we would like to chill out on the beach first then would maybe take a trip to the Khao Sok national park area.It will be nice to escape this crap English weather.

Cheers

Gav

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ayara Villas

Hi Asiadaft,

I'm on holiday at the moment but have a look at our earlier "short" report on our 8 weeks in KL earlier this year. Plenty of eating tips there.

See:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297914-i10908-k18…

Western Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ayara Villas

Hi Gav,

I have just come back from Khao Lak and would thoroughly recommend the Tsunami Restaurant for Thai seafood meals.

It's about 100 metres from the main highway down the Bang Niang Beach road , with the markets behind it, and it's shown clearly on the second of Ted Karma's map references.

We ate there several times. Everytime was delicious!

Enjoy your holiday.

Regards,

Mike.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
145 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ayara Villas

Mike, Cheers for the tip,we will give it a try,are the prices reasonable? i have read some reports that Khao Lak is getting a bit expensive.

Gav

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ayara Villas

Expensive? Khao Lak? About 60 baht for starter, 80-100 for main course (fish and sea food a bit more) beer 40-60 small, 70-100 large.

Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations