We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak

Midlands UK
Level Contributor
98 posts
Khao Lak

Do you have to stay at most beach bungalows for a minimum number of nights during Nov and Dec, we want to stay right on the beach at a bungalow for 2-3 nights only, we have tried some of the beach accomodation in Bang Nang and we have been told we have to stay a minumum of 5 nights, Does anyone know how we can get round this, or does anybody know some nice accomodation like this?

Mark.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: Khao Lak

Hello,

It will depend on the resort and the minimum number of nights that each one has. I would pick a few and e mail all of them and hope for the best.Or you could try the larger establishments as i know the Le Meridien excepts short stays as i have met people there who have only had a one night booking and that was in November.There must be some as a lot of people book khao lak for a stop over for Similan Dive trips and also Khao Sok.

Julie

2. Re: Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 14:46