We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phuket airport to KL

rockingham
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
phuket airport to KL

Hello there,could anyone please help me out with reccomending a good cheap driver to pick me and my hubby up from Phuket airport to the Mukdara resort in Khao Lak,and can anyone tell me the price of the trip one way.We will be leaving in August but would like to book asap,any help would be great,Cheers!

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phuket airport to KL

This from a previous recommendation:

"For transportation from Khao Lak to Phuket airport in Jan 07, we used Khaolak Travel & Tours Center, which is the first travel office on the main road (beach side) just round the corner from the Baan KhaoLak Resort. You can call them on (66)076 485065 or e-mail them at mrtuktuk.kl@hotmail.com. We found them to be very friendly and efficient. Cost was 1,100B from Baan Khao lak to Phuket airport. Don't know if they will also pick up from the airport - probably - contact them to check."

This was March 2007. Rate will probably be higher because of increased fuel costs.

However, there will be plenty of official taxis on arrival at Phuket. Just turn right outside the

Arrivals Hall and go to the ticket office. Fare is about 1500 baht each way.

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
2,970 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phuket airport to KL

Hi Kutie,

We have used Mr Sam several times, he is always punctual and very reliable. He charged us 1500 baht last December from Phuket Airport to Baan Khao Lak Hotel. The journey took around 1.5 hours.

You can contact him at: siam_intouch@yahoo.com

Sarah

xx

3. Re: phuket airport to KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 09:57
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak