We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bang Niang ..Can I have your advice??

brisbane
Level Contributor
574 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bang Niang ..Can I have your advice??

Hi..can anyone recommend a good medium range hotel or bungalow walking distance to cafes, food, AND the beach for August.

What's your opinion on the best beach to stay in the area where you don't have to DRIVE.???

Takns in advance...

American Canyon...
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bang Niang ..Can I have your advice??

My family and I stayed for 3 nights in La Flora Resort & Spa Phang Nga . The stay was pleasant. The room was huge and comfortable, with a great view.

Booking Online with hotels2thailand Stay 3 Nights Pay 2 Nights , Plus Only 385 Baht. On Bonus Night !!!

Perfect way to enjoy the sunset over the Andaman.

I travel a lot in my profession and I must say this is the best hotel I ever stayed in. Friendly, proffessional and most of all helpful staff when ever you need help arranging a trip to Phang Nga.

I would like to thank the crew of the hotel that was a great part in making this trip a memory for life.

Mentioned in this post
La Flora Resort & Spa
La Flora Resort & Spa
1,141 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Phang Nga
Phang Nga
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Andaman Seafood Restaurant
Andaman Seafood...
402 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Durham
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bang Niang ..Can I have your advice??

Hi

We've just returned today from 2 weeks in La Flora Hotel and Spa. Its a really lovely hotel. We were in Pool Access room which was great because you have your own little area of pool. We didn't feel the need to go onto beach. There are taxis outside the hotel which will take you into Khao Lak center for 1500 Baht. There you will find loads of restaurants, bars, shops etc. However there are plenty of these just 5 minutes walk from La Flora, if you don't have the energy to go into town!

There are plenty of hotels near the centre of town also, but La Flora is beautiful and the staff are great. The food in the hotel is slightly more expensive than outside. All the restaurants we visited were exceptional, on average 3 course meal with drinks approx £8.00. Bargain. Any questions feel free to ask.

tracy

Mentioned in this post
La Flora Resort & Spa
La Flora Resort & Spa
1,141 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
3. Re: Bang Niang ..Can I have your advice??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 23:50
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak