We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on this villa wanted please!

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Info on this villa wanted please!

Hi

Does anyone have any info on this villa complex, i.e. is it near shops and restaurants etc... it says it is on the beach is this true? Only recently completed, is there much other building work going on? Any info at all would be much appreciated. Thanks.

John

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,404 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on this villa wanted please!

What villa complex? Have you missed a link from your post or a name?

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on this villa wanted please!

Oooooppss! Always helps to post the link lol.

holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…35509

Thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,404 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info on this villa wanted please!

Hi John,

The villa is actually on Koh Lanta so you might get more info on that forum. However, we are considering Koh Lanta and this villa was referred to me by a TA member "Balimoon" who has booked it for next December I think. You might want to PM her and ask if she has upto date info.

Regards

Alan

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Info on this villa wanted please!

Errmmm, i'll get my coat me thinks. Haven't even started on the moonshine yet so can't use that as an excuse.

Thanks Arandora, I will take 5 and put my brain in gear before bothering those on the correct forum.

5. Re: Info on this villa wanted please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 21:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak