We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Making an accommodation inquiry at Gerd & Noi's

Melbourne, Victoria
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Making an accommodation inquiry at Gerd & Noi's

I want to make an accommodation inquiry for a large group. Because of the size of the group, I need to be able to speak to them person to person so that rooms can be organised as the group would like. I have sent an email and have also sent a fax, but haven't received replies to either.

Does anyone have any info on how best to contact Gerd & Noi's. I do not want to make any bookings online, where I have no way of securing the rooms we want or asking any questions.

Grateful for any assistance.

JAN

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,417 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Making an accommodation inquiry at Gerd & Noi's

I have to say small local independent hoteliers aren't the quickest in replying. I would persist in Emailing and, if necessary, a phone call if only to ask them to respond to your Emails. Command of the English language is not always high, so if your Email is long and "complicated" because of the nature of your booking, try and keep it as short and simple as possible.

Good luck.

2. Re: Making an accommodation inquiry at Gerd & Noi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 11:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak