We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridian room request

West Lancashire
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Le Meridian room request

Hi all

I wonder if someone could enlighten me... we are staying in Le Meridian in July and have noticed that people have commented on the best parts of the hotel to stay in.

As we dont have children (though we have nothing against children) we would prefer not to be surrounded by the darlings! Could someone let me know where I should be requesting my accommodation?

Thanks

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: Le Meridian room request

Hello,

You want to request a room overlooking the Le Spa Pool as this is an adult pool only. It is very nice and quite quiet. We have used this hotel twice now and every time our request has been granted . I am going again in April and have requested this area again.

Julie

West Lancashire
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Le Meridian room request

Thank you I have e.mailed them and requested a room in this wing.

Just got to count the days now.... :)

3. Re: Le Meridian room request

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 04:46