We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couple of pics from KL, Similan and Surin Islands

Gdynia, Poland
Level Contributor
385 posts
Save Topic
couple of pics from KL, Similan and Surin Islands

hi everyone,

we returned from KL two weeks ago and would like you to know that we really enjoyed our trip. KL is a beautiful place with only one (although, very important for us) minus, which is lack of snorkling places available straight from the beach. Well, we found one on the Sunset Beach (I even took a pictury of moray there), but it can't be compared to Surins or Similans. Apart from this, I must say that KL is ideal holiday place for everyone who's looking for impressive scenery, great food, brilliant hotels and tranquility. And all of this for very affordable price :-)

Anyway, if you'd like to see some pictures taken by us in BKK, KL, Surins, Similans and in Phang Nga, I invite you to visit our gallery:

tropikey.com/copperminegallery/…

Best regards, Bartek

Mentioned in this post
Sunset Beach Resort
Sunset Beach Resort
1,141 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Phang Nga
Phang Nga
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: couple of pics from KL, Similan and Surin Islands

Hello Bartek

Wow what wonderfull pictures thankyou for sharing them.

Julie

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: couple of pics from KL, Similan and Surin Islands

Hi Bartek, thank you so much for sharing your photos, they are brilliant. Lee

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,405 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: couple of pics from KL, Similan and Surin Islands

Hi Bartek,

I'm sure your pics will help any waverers that KL is a great destination. Agree with you about the snorkelling but apart from that ........

4. Re: couple of pics from KL, Similan and Surin Islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 19:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations