We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is everything still open last weeks in April

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Is everything still open last weeks in April

Hello

My hubby has just come back and as he promised is treating me to two weeks in khao lak. I can not get any flights for march as none available with Singapore Airlines untill April 19th .

Will all the restaurants still be open as not sure when things wind down here.

Julie

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is everything still open last weeks in April

Hi Julie,

we we were here lat two years in April. First year (first season adfter Tsunami) some places started to wind down at beginning of May. Last year everything remained in full swing and signs are now that it will continue to be busy at least through May.

Does it have to be Singapore Airlines? We flew Etihad from Manchester and flights were excellent. Then from Bangkok by Air Asia. Delayed flight but for price, including excess luggage charge, unbeatable.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is everything still open last weeks in April

Hi Arandora,

I have allways booked flights with Emirates before out of manchester and could have flown with them in March as they did have seats it would have been man- dubai to bangkok and then a flight to phuket which is similar to etihad with a stop in abu dhabi. I find with all the flight connections it makes it a long trip. Singapore airlines is man straight to singapore and then silkair to phuket makes the journey time much quicker.I have now booked and fly on the 14th april for 15 nights at the Le Meridien i can not wait. Only thing to do now is sort out some good trips. Have you done khao sok this time? Or any recomendations for any other days out.

Cheers Julie

3. Re: Is everything still open last weeks in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 12:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak