We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarojin July

Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Sarojin July

Hi all

Has anyone been to the Sarojin in July for Honeymoon? We would love to go, but are worried @ rain/weather.

We dont mind rain in evening or heavy quick showers-anyone able to give any help would be great.

Thanks

Karen

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
mlm2126
Level Contributor
70 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarojin July

I would like to know also--has anyone been at the Sarojin in July? How's the weather?

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Dallas, TX
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarojin July

I want to know too! Am considering Khao Lak in July.

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
mlm2126
Level Contributor
70 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sarojin July

weather, anyone? :)

Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sarojin July

Hi All,

I'm having the same problem decide about Sarojin in July! Have heard a few reviews about the weather during July and haven't been able to make any conclusions. Some say it rains late afternoon. But lately the Burma Cyclone has hit the Northern part of Khao Lak and has been rainy since. I don't think you can compare last July with this year because the high season has lasted longer. Weather is really unpredictable. But aside from weather, I read reviews that the restaurants on the beach near Sarojin closed last week! For me that really changes things because I don't want to be stuck in the hotel for every meal. This is typical of "Green (low)Season". I REALLY want to stay at Sarojin but am having doubts now.

Maybe other reviews will bw able to help both you and me! I tried asking the Hotel for answers but haven't heard from them!

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sarojin July

Hi guys. Khao Lak gets pretty much the same weather as us here in Krabi. In July i would expect a shower in the late afternoon, but generally rain is not a huge concern until September

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
6. Re: Sarojin July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 00:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak