We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at The Sarojin in September for honeymoon?

Sydney
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at The Sarojin in September for honeymoon?

Hi Friends,

We are thinking of staying at The Sarojin for our honeymoon for 8 days from Sepembeter 1st this year.

Can you tell me what the weather is like? I've haead so mnay different opinions we like hot weather so we thought we could go here and then to HONOLULU for a week after?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Bec from Sydney

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
London, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at The Sarojin in September for honeymoon?

Bec,

Have a look at this link-

http://khaolaklovers.com/khao_lak_weather.htm

We were there last October and it rained a little, for about 30 minutes on a couple of the afternoons. On the evening of our departure it tipped down from about 5pm but that didn't bother us! It was hot though, around 28 deg C during the day.

You will like the Sarojin, and Khao Lak!

Enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Lichfield, England
Level Contributor
580 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at The Sarojin in September for honeymoon?

beclove3,

that's a long trip, and your honeymoon... do you really want to take a big risk? The Sarojin is a fabulous hotel, but you're considering going at probably the worst time of the year. We were there in July and we had a lot of torrential rain, and it would probably be worse in September. Added to that, the sea is rough, and many of the local restaurants will be closed. I doubt if the "shacks" on the beach next to the Sarojin will be open... It's just a long way to go and you'll be experiencing a fabulous place at it's worst! In your shoes I'd head for Hawaii, where the weather is good all year. Have a week on Oahu, then try Maui or Kuai, lots to see and do, great beaches, fabulous scenery. Keep Thailand for another day, see it at it's best. It's a firm favourite of mine, we're off there soon for three weeks. I do love Hawaii too. Haven't been there for five years and you've got me thinking!

Kate

Mentioned in this post
The Sarojin
The Sarojin
1,858 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
3. Re: Weather at The Sarojin in September for honeymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 23:50
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations