We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bamboo style bungalow accomodation in Khao Lak

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
bamboo style bungalow accomodation in Khao Lak

Hi everyone,

We are a yong couple in our mid-twenties and have been to Thailand before (Koh Phangan, Koh Samui, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi and Phuket)

We're off to Thailand for the 2nd time in mid February (can't wait!!) and planning to stay in Khao Lak, but I'm having trouble finding a basic beach bungalows in my price range (THB 2000).

I like the look of Poseidon Bungalows but they don't have any AC and I think it might be to hot for us without.

I really appreciate any suggestions!!

Thank you!!

Mentioned in this post
Krabi Town
Krabi Town
Krabi Province, Thailand
Phi Phi Hotel
Phi Phi Hotel
951 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,391 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bamboo style bungalow accomodation in Khao Lak

Hi,

Green Beach resort is right on Nang Thong Beach in central Khao Lak, where most restaurants, shops and bars are located. It's only small with a little lake which some of the bungalows overlook. It looks to come within your budget - and its bamboo style. Very pretty.

Have a look here for this and other accommodation:

khaolak.de/khaolakbeach/eNangThongBeach.htm

Mentioned in this post
Khao Lak Green Beach Resort
Khao Lak Green Beach...
155 Reviews
Khao Lak, Thailand
Nang Thong Beach
Nang Thong Beach
71 Reviews
Takua Pa, Thailand
Khao Lak
Khao Lak
Phang Nga Province, Thailand
2. Re: bamboo style bungalow accomodation in Khao Lak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 18:51