We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mohin Tara

Copenhagen
2 posts
Mohin Tara

Have anybody stayed at the Mohin Tara hotel in Khao Lak? Information about the place is pretty sparse...

Trying to find a hotel for a couple of days around new year's eve, but seems like everything is pretty much full.

Would really appreciate any feedback on the hotel :)

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Mohin Tara

It looks like this is a new hotel, same group as the Suwan Palm in Nang Thong, situated on the main highway at Bang Niang. If so about 5 - 10 minutes down to beach and same back along the highway to main area of La On.

Khaolak
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Mohin Tara

The hotel is near the main highway. The closest beach is Khuk-khak beach (the beach at Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort) which is about 5-6 kms.

It just opened in mid November, the hotel is new, rooms are new but not sure about the service and facilities.

Copenhagen
2 posts
3. Re: Mohin Tara

Thank you for the response.

I've booked a room for 2 nights there now - I'll tell you how it is, when I get back.

4. Re: Mohin Tara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 02:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak