We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald beach resort?

Ireland
4 posts
Save Topic
Emerald beach resort?

Has anyone stayed at Emerald beach resort?

Has it been completly finished yet? Have booked trip for xmas and now getting a bit worried since I havent seen any reviews..

Thanks!

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald beach resort?

They were advertising for staff last time I was by there (mid-October), but not ready yet to open. They are/were rebuilding the part of the resort closest to the beach first (so it seemed at the time anyway).

I doubt you'll see any reviews as if they are open right now - they have only very recently opened. The good thing is that everything will be brand spanking new.

You will be a pioneer so don't forget to give us YOUR review!

For those who don't know, the Emerald is the resort right next to the Khao Lak Merlin - and they only this year began their rebuilding from the 2004 tsunami.

Finland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald beach resort?

Hi, time has passed and still no reviews... someone must have been there early december - I hope! Any news on this resort, anyone?

Our trip is booked from 1st January and it would ease my mind to hear if everything is okay in this resort. Review is on its way as soon as we get back but right now it would help to hear something positive before we go :)

Thanks!

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Emerald beach resort?

I am sure someone has been there - but not everyone is on this forum.

Please let us know YOUR review!

sweden
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Emerald beach resort?

have you been on emerald beach resort?how it was?

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Emerald beach resort?

I've not been in the lobby or the central grounds - just in the immediate area and around the beach front where their new villas are. That area is quite nice.

But can't say much more than that - was just a casual pass by when I was there.

Lycksele
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Emerald beach resort?

Hi!

I've just "scanned" Tripadvisor for reviews... AND YES! Follow this URL

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297914-d488…

It gives you a nice review that calms med a bit... I am going with my family in the end of february... It seems to be a good choice...

7. Re: Emerald beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 01:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak