We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sarojin

Dublin
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
The Sarojin

Hi

Plan to visit this hotel iin September - just want a super quiet but luxurious break away with lots of spa treatments.

However I will be on my own and am concerned that the hotel caters predominantly for honnymoon couples?

Anybody know if this is the case/

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: The Sarojin

The Sarojin is certainly very popular with honeymooners but not exclusively so. It certainly meets your "super quiet but luxurious ......" description.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
184 reviews
2. Re: The Sarojin

Don't think this is a place I would go on my own. We were dissappointed that no one went to Happy Hour. I would perhaps look at a more main stream resort in Phulet. At least you can go shopping etc on your own. The Sarjin IS isolated. If you are just lookin for Spa treatments what about Hua Hin.

London, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
3. Re: The Sarojin

The Sarojin is definately in quiet location and has an excellent spa. Although it is 15 minutes drive from Khao lak, there is a shuttle bus to get into 'town'. One thing to bear in mind is that the Sarojin has an 'Imagineer' as one of the staff. His job is to make happen anything that you require! I would recommend contacting The Sarojin and ask what could be available for someone on thier own. You may find they have done this already.

4. Re: The Sarojin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 12:46