We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bangkokgas!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,554 posts
14 reviews
bangkokgas!!

That's OK.

I was honestly trying to be helpful. Perhaps wasn't the best piece to copy and paste!! Like another poster said, all governments have to cover there backs. Hey, I'd feel safer in Khoa Lak than London, that's my preference and I have booked for the 1st of March in Khoa Lak for next year. If I see you there I'll buy you a beer!!!

Cheers Mate

Rousey's Travels

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
4,060 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: bangkokgas!!

Rouseys,

No probs my friend! I am, certainly, a little touchy about negative publicity about Thailand. One reason is that the publicity that stands the test of reality more often than not affects the poor Thais, not us travellers, ex-pats e.t.c., so easily influenced by the western media.

You are welcome to look me up for a beer whenever you are in this wonderful land.

All the best,

Gas

2. Re: bangkokgas!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 16:52
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak