We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near ramada resort

Macao
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants near ramada resort

Hi fellow members,

Within 4 days I will be off to Khao Lak and staying at the Ramada Resort. I have been to phuket several times but this is our first to Khao Lak.

I was wondering if there are good dinning options around that area. My husband loves seafood, specially oysters and is is also a big fan of italian cuisine.

Thanks.

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near ramada resort

Many of the smaller Mom and Pop type restaurants on the beach front tend to be closed this time of year - but there will still be plenty of options about - particularly as you walk back out towards the main road.

There is great little Italian restaurant just across the street from the EcoTourism Training Center - you can't miss it. New places open all the time - but it is a bit quiet this time of year.

Macao
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near ramada resort

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the info.

3. Re: Restaurants near ramada resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 18:49
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations