We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada in November late booking?

Guernsey
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Ramada in November late booking?

When trying to check rates for the Ramada on here I found expedia had nothing for November but Rates to go had prices but you are not able to book on there until 20 days before the date you want to go.

What I was wondering was how likely you think it would be that they would have rooms available just 20 days in advance?

The prices on Rates to go are excellent making the rooms under £30 a night while on other sites they are 70 a night or more.

I imagine it would be pretty busy in November so just want to get an idea from anyone whoose been there at this time if the place is generally fully booked then or if anyone has booked through rates to go at busy times?

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramada in November late booking?

The rates on Rates to Go are for upto end of August, which is Low Season when rates are substantially lees than High Season. November is High Season and judging by KL's thankfully returning popularity, bookings will be high again. Each season since the Tsunami of 2004 has seen increased boookings. I doubt whether it will be fully booked but I would be surprised if the rates are anything like £30 a night. AsiaRooms (a good indicator of competitive rates) is currently showing £62 for a Deluxe (cheapest) room. I would think that is more like a realistic rate for that period.

Try the Ramada direct. Last year they had some great deals of their own.

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramada in November late booking?

I agree with Arandora.

Rates to Go's prices will be higher at that time. Last minute hotel bookers just pick up what is open to help the hotels fill up at the last minute. Probably November will have very few open rooms if you can believe projections for the coming high season.

3. Re: Ramada in November late booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 03:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations