We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving from the Sarojin

Planning in...
4 posts
Diving from the Sarojin

Hello Everyone,

I've just booked my honeymoon - we're staying at the Sarojin in November next year.

I was wondering if anyone has been diving with the Sarojin and how much it cost for, say, a days diving in the Similian Islands?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Clare.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Diving from the Sarojin

Don't know how much it costs booking with the Sarojin, but we atayed at the neighbouring Le Meridien and booked a day's snorkelling through Khao Lak Land Discovery whose office is in centre of Khao Lak town. Cost, which was typical for other tours, was 2900 baht per person, including pick up from and return to your hotel. Worth every penny, sorry baht. One of highlights of our holiday.

Details at www.khaolaklanddiscovery.com/08-scuba.html

to give you a benchmarl against Sorojin trip and cost.

Khao Lak
Level Contributor
126 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Diving from the Sarojin

Are you coming in November 2007 or 2008? You mentioned next year.

I ask because I heard rumor that the islands will be closed during a period in November due to the Princess's vacation. Anyone hear of this???

3. Re: Diving from the Sarojin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 09:51
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak