We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridian Khoa Lak in July

Edinburgh
1 post
Le Meridian Khoa Lak in July

Hi I am planning a visit to Le Meridian in July 08 - please can someone give me an honest reply to the ewather. We love sun bathing but don't mind showers as long as they donm't last all fday!! Is this likely?

If not July, when is the best time to go - I don't like the heat in April advertised in April so that was why we went foer July.

PLease help

PS anyone know which travel company you can book the Sarijon through??

Thanks Susan

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Le Meridian Khoa Lak in July

July is right in the middle of the Wet Season, lots of rain and rough seas but sun as well. It's also called Low Season as prices will be very low but there will not be a lot going on in KL. Most of restaurants and bars will be closed and Le Meridien is on a secluded but beautiful beach (the best in KL) but all beach restaurants will be closed. It is about 15 mins by taxi into KL

Best time to go is December to February. March is good but hotter.

The same comments apply to the Sarojin which is on the same beach about half a mile or so from Le Meridien.

You can book direct with the Sarojin or sites such as

http://khaolaklovers.com/sarojin.htm

or AsiaRooms.com

Google will find other sites for you.

Phoenix
4 posts
2. Re: Le Meridian Khoa Lak in July

I suspect you'll still get plenty of sun here. You don't need much for a good "burn".

Prices are much lower, many places are closed, but some of the best places are still open - such as Sala Thai and Jai.

Try here for more info:

khaolaklovers.com/Khao_Lak_Restaurants.html

3. Re: Le Meridian Khoa Lak in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak