We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocktail bars

Level Contributor
32 posts
34 reviews
22 helpful votes
Cocktail bars

Looking for some great cocktail bars we can visit, ideally close to the X10.

Please tell me your favourite places.

5 replies to this topic
khao lak
Level Contributor
297 posts
1 review
1. Re: Cocktail bars

-monkey bar,captain bar, there are a few 99b bars,Happy snapper more expensive but good,best wonder around and find the one you prefer,walkers do cocktails,and a good place to people watch is sakai bar

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
77 reviews
56 helpful votes
2. Re: Cocktail bars

Happy Snapper for the best frozen strawberry daiquiris - 200 baht and live music on some nights. I think this would be the closest to you.

Khao Lak Beer Garden opposite the Nang Thong supermarket, this is probably 10 minutes walk. 100 baht cocktails. Most we had were very good (and we tried plenty LOL). Lots of pretty lights at night and a good atmosphere.

The others mentioned above also do good cocktails and have happy hours. Generally about 180 baht each I think.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
13 reviews
19 helpful votes
3. Re: Cocktail bars

hi, x10 is a great hotel, we really enjoyed it.

we enjoyed all the bars and restaurants we went to, there are lots, the happy snapper has live music and we did have a couple of late nights in there drinking too much, also go to bang niang, lots there too, you will have a great time picking your own favourite

enjoy, ian

Level Contributor
32 posts
34 reviews
22 helpful votes
4. Re: Cocktail bars

Sounds like we’ve plenty to choose from then..!!

Thanks for your replies.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
164 reviews
201 helpful votes
5. Re: Cocktail bars

Cocktails in the X10 start at 170Baht plus tax. You can see the price lists here - https:/…

Edited: 22 January 2019, 22:53
Reply to: Cocktail bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak