We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Boss

London, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
18 helpful votes
Contacting Boss

Has anyone had a response from Boss recently. I’ve sent messages and email for two weeks but no response?

15 replies to this topic
Purley, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
930 posts
86 reviews
32 helpful votes
1. Re: Contacting Boss

Definately there as we walk past his office every evening on way to dinner. Keep trying as busy season now.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Contacting Boss

I emailed him Saturday night and got a response a few hours later, I used the email address on FB.

London, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
13 reviews
18 helpful votes
3. Re: Contacting Boss

All good, managed to get hold today.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
84 reviews
65 helpful votes
4. Re: Contacting Boss

Twice I messaged him last year, no response, so gave up and made other arrangements.

Thought, fair enough, busy time of year for them, so gave him the benefit of doubt, and tried again this year, still waiting for a reply from second message.... wont be trying again.....

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
211 reviews
254 helpful votes
5. Re: Contacting Boss

Indeed it is a busy time of year for Boss. Mr Off is a very reliable driver as an alternative for anyone that can't get a response. "Off Khao Lak' on Facebook or email offbariphone@hotmail.com

10 posts
6. Re: Contacting Boss

We booked a taxi from Phuketairport to Khaolak with Boss this week - 1200 so prices have increased recently.

Coolangatta...
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
1 review
10 helpful votes
7. Re: Contacting Boss

Whereabouts were you going to in Khao Lak, Getaway785813?

We've been using Boss for years and paying 1,000 baht to Bang La On. Unless free resort transfers were included with our accommodation, we've never used anyone else but Boss for trips between Phuket Airport and Khao Lak.

Edited: 17 January 2019, 04:51
Purley, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
930 posts
86 reviews
32 helpful votes
8. Re: Contacting Boss

Outside his office is board that says Phuket Airport 1000 baht, which is what we paid coming here with him, and expect to be the same when returning to airport next week.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Contacting Boss

I’m paying 1300 in two weeks with Boss to Bang La On. However there are three of us so maybe this is why.

10 posts
10. Re: Contacting Boss

We are going to Sensimar so we’re quite surprised at the 20% increase - there are just two of us

Reply to: Contacting Boss
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak