We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
164 reviews
201 helpful votes
X10 and Sensimar Price lists

I don't know if this information will be of any use to anyone. Last year we stayed in the X10 and this year we will be staying in the Sensimar. Both hotels are owned by the same company and share the same manager. These are the hotel menus and price lists that I download from the hotel Apps. Correct at Jan 2019 so should give an idea of the costs involved if you intend eating or drinking in.

https:/…

All prices exclude tax which I think is 7%

Edited: 02 January 2019, 23:16
9 replies to this topic
Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
254 posts
113 reviews
120 helpful votes
1. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Thank you, this is interesting. We are at Sensimar early March. Looking forward to it.

Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Thank you. We are staying at the Sensimar in August so this is most helpful. Good selection of dishes. Glad that we are on a package deal that includes lunch or dinner each day as the prices are almost on par with restaurant prices here at home.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
164 reviews
201 helpful votes
3. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

We found it much cheaper to eat out last year. In some cases about half the hotel prices. We will be there in February.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
13 reviews
19 helpful votes
4. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

yep, lots of lovely very well priced restaurants very close to both hotels, no need to eat in hotel apart from breakfast we found

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
70 reviews
33 helpful votes
5. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Hi Phil, thank you very much for the price lists, they are really helpful.

Can I ask if there is specific reason why you are not returning to X10 this year or did you just want to try somewhere different? I have booked X10 but can still cancel, so just curious and any constructive criticism would be grateful received

TIA Panida

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
164 reviews
201 helpful votes
6. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Hi Panida K. We loved the X10 and would have gone back there but this year we are bringing another couple with us. They often stay in Sensimar hotels and they fancy this one also saying it is somewhere new for us. This was our review - https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReview…

Our room was in the beach block overlooking a small garden. Lovely and quiet. If you go back to the folder in the original link I have now added a couple of drone photos that my son took.

I;m sure you will enjoy it there. This is a google map of the area - https://drive.google.com/open…

Phil

Edited: 04 January 2019, 01:56
London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
70 reviews
33 helpful votes
7. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Thank you very much Phil. That' such a comprehensive and helpful review

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
444 posts
279 reviews
238 helpful votes
8. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Why would anyone want to eat in and deny themselves the variety and experience and fun of eating out somewhere different very night? (and cheaper)

1 post
9. Re: X10 and Sensimar Price lists

Thanks!

Reply to: X10 and Sensimar Price lists
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak