We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nang Thong Resort

Johannesburg/Cape...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Nang Thong Resort

Hi from South Africa,

We are on our way in Nov/December to Krabi and Kho Lak.

Does anyone know how I can bood with NangThong Resort ? I did send an enquiry to the German ling but not sure if getting a reply.

Kindest Regards

Janice

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Nang Thong Resort

Hi Janice,

I think the Nang Thong Bay Resort can only be booked through the German agency at

http://www.khaolak.de/khaolakbeach/home.htm

The contact is Richard Doring at

info07@nangthongbayresort.de

I contacted him for quotes for November/December 2007 a week or so ago and received a very quick reply. This was the reply from Dagmar Minne at khaolakinfo@web.de

"I can offer you (if still available) one beach front bungalow for

3000 Baht per night for 2 persons without breakfast but including

tax and service charge.

Or one bungalow in the garden for 2500 Baht per night.

The bungalows only have internal showers.

Exchange rate at the moment is 1 Euro = 46,1 Baht

We will be happy to make the booking for you.

In this case a deposit of 30% is required payable to our account

in Germany. The balance of 70% is due at check-in to the bungalow.

We can also arrange transfer from Phuket Airport to

Khao Lak for 1400 Baht for 2 persons, payable directly to the taxi driver,

Mr. Roth, upon arrival at the resort.

Best regards

Dagmar Minne

Internet Booking Service

Khao Lak

www.khaolakbeach.com"

This is a VERY popular resort with many repeat bookings so early booking is recommended.

Good Luck.

Khao Lak
Level Contributor
126 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Nang Thong Resort

Janice,

I may also suggest that you make a phone call to their reception desk. Let them know you are calling from South Africa and that you would like to book a room. Have all your information available at hand to give them.

If you are concerned about the cost to call, then maybe using Skype (www.skype.com) will ease the cost. But when you are thinking of spending this kind of money to travel to another continent, the cost of a phone call could be insurance well spent.

If you still have problems, let me know if I can help you. I live here and can make the call personally for you.

Johnny and Roong

Johannesburg/Cape...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3. Re: Nang Thong Resort

Thx for the info.....greatly appreciated.

Janice

Khao Lak
Level Contributor
51 posts
4. Re: Nang Thong Resort

Hi Janice,

I contacted Dagmar Minne from the German booking agency because I know her personally from her last month-long visit to Khao Lak.

She says she did not receive any request from you within the last month. Maybe your mail was lost.

She would suggest that you send the mail again to the address given by Arandora in her post.

J.

malaysia
Level Contributor
147 posts
5. Re: Nang Thong Resort

we stayed at seaview resort next door for 3 nights and now in ramada. walked into nan thong bay resort, it has a nice small pool . good for a resort its size, the place was clean and well groomed. it also has a few nice villa facing the beach. overall from the outlook of it... it looks like a decent small resort.

here at ramada, the service is really wonderful. very personalised as well.

6. Re: Nang Thong Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 17:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak