We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach to stay

Chicago
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Best beach to stay

I'll be traveling solo to Khao Sak to enjoy the beach away from the crowds of places like Phuket and Krabi. There seem to be so many beaches to choose from! Does anyone have a suggestion? I would like a beach that offers beautiful scenery, some restaurants and beach chairs for rent (or free to use with a food/drink purchase). Relatively quiet, but not deserted.

Thank you so much in advance!

3 replies to this topic
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Best beach to stay

The ones that instantly spring to mind are white sand beach,pakweep beach and bangsak beach,all have restaurants close by.pakweep where the robinsonsons and Mai khao resorts are probably being the best in my opinion

Khao Lak, Thailand
Level Contributor
30 posts
10 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Best beach to stay

Bang Sak and Pak Weep beaches are about 10 minutes by taxi to Bang Niang Village. The beaches there are pretty empty. Perfect if you want to be alone. Suggest Pakarang or Khuk Khak beaches. Rent a push bike explore!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
431 posts
39 reviews
28 helpful votes
3. Re: Best beach to stay

Look at Nang Thong Bay Resort or Nang Thong 2 Resort for beach front accommodation which is 5 minutes walk from local bars and restaurants.

Reply to: Best beach to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak