We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khao Lak current weather

Level Contributor
7 posts
208 reviews
Khao Lak current weather

We are going to Khao Lak on the 27th August. The weather hasn't looked good the last week or so. Is there anyone out there presently who has heard if things are likely to improve in the next 3 weeks or in their experience the rain isn't likely to stay constant? Would be great to see some sun. I still have the option to cancel my accomodation and relocate but it would be a shame.

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
45 posts
1. Re: Khao Lak current weather

Give us this day our daily weather thread.

Edited: 15 August 2018, 04:39
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
2. Re: Khao Lak current weather

We’re currently in Khao Lak. So far we’ve had one day of rain and last two days of sunshine. Despite the forecast saying all day showers, yesterday rained heavily yet briefly at 7am and then again briefly at around 4pm. Hot and sunny in between, and we sat poolside the whole time. It will rain, no doubt... but then again it’s rained the last two years when we’ve been in April/May (which is supposed to be dry). You can’t predict it, but we love Thailand, the heat, the food, the people - rain, hail or shine.

Level Contributor
7 posts
208 reviews
3. Re: Khao Lak current weather

Thankyou. I was hoping to hear some details like that instead of the white wash rain forecasts of accuweather! Enjoy the rest of your stay

Reply to: Khao Lak current weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted