We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last On area?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
348 posts
139 reviews
Last On area?

Am I right in saying this area is where the live music is as I have read.? And if so is The Sensimar near please?

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Last On area?

I think you mean La On or Bang La On to give it its proper name or just Khao Lak as locals refer to it. It's beach is Nang Thong Beach. The Sensimar is the last resort over the mountain immediately adjacent to Nang Thong Beach at the entrance to Bang La On.

Someone who has stayed there will confirm that it has live music. There are several bars further up the strip with live music including the Happy Snapper, Monkey Bar and Monster Bar in particular.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
348 posts
139 reviews
2. Re: Last On area?

Brilliant and yes predicted text.

Will now book.

Super forum thanks all

Julie

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
887 posts
84 reviews
3. Re: Last On area?

Can't say we noticed live music playing at anytime we were there. They had entertainment a few nights but this usually finished by 10ish. Most people who ate there seemed the "early bird" special types eating at 6ish whilst we were getting ready to go into town at 8ish. Hotel seemed to be quiet after 10p.m.

Reply to: Last On area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations