We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Companies

Essex.England
Level Contributor
28 posts
43 reviews
Trip Companies

Hi, my husband and I are due to visit in November. We would like to do a James Bond Island trip and the Surin Islands.

There are many tour operators all with good reviews on Trip Advisor which makes it hard to narrow down.

I know people recommend Dior Travel and Boss but those who have used another tour company would you be able to recommend?

Thank you all in advance

4 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Trip Companies

Phang Nga Bay (JB Island) with Khao Lak Land Discovery, Green Andaman Travel, and Phuket Sail Tours from Phuket.

Surin Islands with Kuraburi Greenview or Similans Charter and Tour.

Essex.England
Level Contributor
28 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Trip Companies

Thank you very much for your reply.

I will have a look :)

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,139 posts
211 reviews
3. Re: Trip Companies

Also Khao Lak Explorer, we did the JB island / Phangna bay trip with them and they have small groups of 6 or I think 8 on our trip. We got picked up at 7am and got to JB Island about 15 mins before the big tour groups. It's really quite a stunning spot when you have it all to yourself!

Herne Bay, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
73 reviews
4. Re: Trip Companies

We used Dior travel and Lora was great. I don’t have any experience of anyone else to compare the trip to but I found the whole James Bond island trip was very rushed and although we set off early to beat the crowds they are still there. This isn’t the fault of Lora, just that so many people want to go every day. If you fancy a trip that is more off the beaten track(we didn’t see another person all day) try Khao Lak mangrove explorers. We did their secluded shoreline cruise and it was fantastic

Reply to: Trip Companies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted