We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Hotel

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
2 reviews
Honeymoon Hotel

Recommendations for the best hotel or private villa for 6 nights for the start of my honeymoon?

Preferably Adult's only, but not mandatory.

I know of Sarojin, but wondering if it's worth the splurge (and a bit out of town).

Looking at $200-$400 p/n USD

Early April 2019

3 replies to this topic
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon Hotel

The Sarojin or further along beautiful Pak Weeb Beach the Adult Only Beyond Resort. The Sensimar on Sunset Beach is Adult Only too.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Honeymoon Hotel

My partner and I stayed at The Sarojin in 2013 and were talking about it to a friend a couple of months ago. Subsequently, it got us thinking about it again and within a couple of days we booked to return later this year.

Compared to a lot of other hotels it is veeeery expensive and since booking it I have repeatedly looked at other properties. However, I do not regret our decision and look forward to returning as it definitely stands out. The two biggest attractions for us is the size of the hotel (not huge) and the extremely personalised service. We also love the quality and size of the rooms and for us, nothing but a pool villa will do. (First thing every morning I roll out of bed and go straight in the pool - marvellous)!

Finally, the all day breakfast: When I read about this I thought it was a novel gimmick and might be useful. Experiencing it was something else and we swiftly came to realise what a great concept it is. Generally at most hotels you have to be aware of the time and work around it, here, I never looked at the time once during our entire stay. You wake up when you want and can go to the beach, relax in your private pool, go for a walk, whatever you want, and then go to breakfast when you feel like it, no matter how late. If you have an early excursion, have breakfast as a lunch when you return. The huge variety means that whatever time of day you eat, there is always something appropriate.

I hope this helps in your choice.

Edited: 18 July 2018, 13:45
Sydney, Australia
3 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Honeymoon Hotel

what is everyone's opinion on a villa at Beyond? Is Sarojin worth the extra (double?) over Beyond?

Reply to: Honeymoon Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted