We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

Bernay, France
Level Contributor
4,075 posts
232 reviews
Save Topic
khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

I We would appreciated some information regarding these 2 resorts. We are hesitating between the 2, to spend a week there next august. Thanks for your help ! Sandra

melbourne
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

Bellifontaine, I don't think anyone has stayed at the Paradise resort! I am going there in October and haven't heard any feedback on this forum at all......

Mentioned in this post
Aonang Paradise Resort
Aonang Paradise Resort
730 Reviews
Ao Nang, Thailand
Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

Both are quite nice resorts - but I tend to think that the Paradise is nicer. I was there a few months ago and the grounds are beautiful with lily ponds and lotus plants. Also - I like the beach there a bit more with some rocky areas but also plenty of sandy areas - vs. Bang Niang Beach - while beautiful - is just plain beach. (nice beach mind you).

Just my opinion.

You might check on the maps of Bang Niang Beach and Nang Thong Beach - might help you a bit. Links to those maps are at www.KhaoLakLovers.com

Mentioned in this post
Bang Niang Beach
Bang Niang Beach
Khao Lak, Thailand
Nang Thong Beach
Nang Thong Beach
71 Reviews
Takua Pa, Thailand
3. Re: khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 14:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations