We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

Bernay, France
Level Contributor
4,095 posts
235 reviews
386 helpful votes
khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

I We would appreciated some information regarding these 2 resorts. We are hesitating between the 2, to spend a week there next august. Thanks for your help ! Sandra

melbourne
Level Contributor
84 posts
1. Re: khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

Bellifontaine, I don't think anyone has stayed at the Paradise resort! I am going there in October and haven't heard any feedback on this forum at all......

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
2. Re: khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

Both are quite nice resorts - but I tend to think that the Paradise is nicer. I was there a few months ago and the grounds are beautiful with lily ponds and lotus plants. Also - I like the beach there a bit more with some rocky areas but also plenty of sandy areas - vs. Bang Niang Beach - while beautiful - is just plain beach. (nice beach mind you).

Just my opinion.

You might check on the maps of Bang Niang Beach and Nang Thong Beach - might help you a bit. Links to those maps are at www.KhaoLakLovers.com

3. Re: khao lak paradise vs/mukdara beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 14:46
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak