We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in June

Booked The Sands Khao Lak with Luxury Escapes, hoping to go next June . I realise it is the rainy season, but is it like Bali where you have rain overnight and sunny periods during the day. Any information about the Sands and restaurants and shopping nearby would be of great help.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
384 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in June

I went this year for the first two weeks of June. All up we had about 4 fairly rainy days and a bit of rain some nights and that was it. It was fantastic. Mind you each year is different though I would be optimistic if I was you.

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in June

Very difficult to say re the weather as the rainy season is so unpredictable. In one day you can get fine and sunny as well as torrential rain. Unlikely that you will have rain all day but it does happen.

The Sands is in a good spot close to many restaurants and market style shopping. It is also only about 5 minutes by taxi to Bang Niang where the markets are on several days a week.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
3,087 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in June

Excellent dining nearby and within walking distance is Smile and Orchid cafe. We have visited in May / June for the past 5 years. Always hot and sometimes we have had all day rain. It's a mixed bag but we always figure it's better than winter in Melbourne.

4. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2018, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak