We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Flora pier

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
La Flora pier

We noticed last year that there was a longtail boat leaving the jetty from La Flora going off somewhere.. Didn't get to find out if it was a private trip or not..... I know La flora used to do their own speedboat trips to the islands, but no longer do it, so was wondering if anyone knew if it was a local firm.....

Many thanks, as always

Maz and Jo

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Flora pier

The La Flora and Sarojin Resorts were slowed to have a pier for their speedboats and use for speedbiat trips on the basis that they were available for emergency purposes. Not heard or seen of any other use. Interesting if it is being used for local long tail boat tours.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Flora pier

We're back at La Flora in couple of weeks, I'll ask, if a get to find out I'll keep you posted. Their own speedboat trips departed from there, we were looking forward to booking it this year as they only had 14 people max, but they go through an independent company now apparently, and they don't do any at sea excursions....

3. Re: La Flora pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2018, 21:45
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak