We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shop at Apsara?

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Shop at Apsara?

We are arriving to Khao Lak in two weeks and I was wondering if anyone could advise if there is a small shop at the Apsara? Just for basic things if needed. Thanks

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shop at Apsara?

Yeah there is a small shop onsite that has most things you would need

Canton of Aargau...
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shop at Apsara?

Hi,

If you walk about 1 km on the access road towards the Tsunami Tower there is a small Supermarket and also some quite good Thai Restaurants. You will see the place when arriving by shuttle.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
45,458 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shop at Apsara?

If you are looking for supplies of beer, wine ands spirits as well as snacks and other goods it is worth stopping off at the Krua Rim Tang supermarket on your right about 1km up the beach road towards the highway. As cheap of mot cheaper than anywhere in Khao Lak.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shop at Apsara?

Thanks everyone! Really excited now, can't wait to get there.

county durham
Level Contributor
43 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shop at Apsara?

Hi

My partner and I are visitng in April. Any hints or tips?

6. Re: Shop at Apsara?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Khao Lak
Recent Conversations