We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From T1 arrival to T2 arrival incheon airport

2 posts
From T1 arrival to T2 arrival incheon airport

Hi i'll be arriving at terminal 1 incheon airport but i have to pick up my friend at terminal 2 because we took a different flight, so after collecting my luggage i need to be in terminal 2 arrival, so anyone kindly tell me how to do it . Thankyou

2 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea, Seoul
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: From T1 arrival to T2 arrival incheon airport

There is a free shuttle bus to Terminal 2 when you arrive outside T1 and pick up your bags. Takes 20 minutes.

You can also pay to take the train, which is 6 minutes, BUT by the time you walk down to the train terminal, buy a ticket, walk back out of the train at T2, it will still be 20 minutes.

Just take the free shuttle.

BUT T2 is further away from T1. So you are going to go to T2 to get your friend 20 minutes.....then go right back by T1 on your way out of the airport to Seoul. For sake of direction and time, your friend should be meeting you at T1 haha.

2 posts
2. Re: From T1 arrival to T2 arrival incheon airport

Thankyou so much for the info, actually i was thinking the same thing with you, to have my friend come to me at T1, but this is her first time traveling outside her country, so i feel that would be a little cruel for her to find her own way to me hahaha

Reply to: From T1 arrival to T2 arrival incheon airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Incheon
Recent Conversations