We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singyeongju station

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
47 posts
33 reviews
Singyeongju station

Does anyone know whether Singyeongju station has any luggage storage service or any locker that I can rent to store my bag? I tried looking at the station website but to no avail. Many thanks in advance.

seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
39 posts
1. Re: Singyeongju station

there is a coin locker at Singyeongju station.

but not many.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
47 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: Singyeongju station

Thank you very much for you reply. :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
17 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Singyeongju station

Hi, can anyone advise on how do I get to Singyeongju station to Gyeongju station?I remember seeing KTX trains from Busan - Gyeongju but now the website leads me directly to Singyeongju station instead. I am planning to go to Yangdong Folk Village and the directions I have is from Gyeongju station. Is it possible to get a direct transportation from Singyeongju station to the folk village? Many thanks!!

Edited: 25 May 2015, 12:28
Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
13,285 posts
268 reviews
4. Re: Singyeongju station

Do you not have any search engines in KL?

I put in "Yangdong singyeongju" into Google and got

…visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp…

On that page:

Gyeongju to Yangdong Folk Village

From Singyeongju Station or Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 203, 212, 252, 200, 203, 205, 206, 207, or 208.

5. Re: Singyeongju station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2016, 09:45