We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help for one day itinerary

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Topic
need help for one day itinerary

i will visit Busan - Seoul frm 6 -13th march 2015. i m planning to stay in busan frm 6-10th march & in seoul frm 10-13th. i will allocate one day trip to Gyeongju frm busan and back to busan the same day before go to Seoul. Can you all help to suggest the itinerary for one day trip in Gyeongju? or should i stay in Gyeongju? or any recommendations for my itinerary frm 6-13th march?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Busan
Busan
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Gyeongju
Gyeongju
Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,726 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help for one day itinerary

Why are you going north from Busan to Gyeongju, back south to Busan and then north past Gyeongju to reach Seoul? Seems much more sensible to stay over in Gyeongju, to me.

From Singyeongju station, bus 700 is your friend. Take it to end (Bulguk Temple) and view that. Take it back to Anapji Pond and then visit all the sights near there, including Cheomsongdae, Tumuli Park, Seokbinggo, Gyerim Forest and National Museum.

If time permits get off on your way back from Bulguksa to Anapji at Bomun Resort and look around the lake, getting off at Hyundai Hotel.

From Anapji you could take a taxi to Posekjeong, and then walk up into Namsan.

HOWEVER it could still be very cold so adjust your trip accordinlgy.

Edited: 25 November 2014, 19:10
Mentioned in this post
Busan
Busan
South Korea
Gyeongju
Gyeongju
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Anapji Pond
Anapji Pond
646 Reviews
Gyeongju, South Korea
Gyerim Forest
Gyerim Forest
75 Reviews
Gyeongju, South Korea
Hotel Hyundai Gyeongju
Hotel Hyundai Gyeongju
228 Reviews
Gyeongju, South Korea
Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: need help for one day itinerary

Thanks, ethelman2. Actually i wil reach busan first then travel to Seoul and back frm seoul to my country. Thinking tat either i shld stay one night in Gyeongju or juz having a one day trip to Gyeongju. .

Anywhere would like to ask whether the itinerary that suggested by u can be cover in one day trip?

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Gyeongju
Gyeongju
3. Re: need help for one day itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2015, 11:46