We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyeongju Tour Course

14 posts
Save Topic
Gyeongju Tour Course

Which course is the best? Why would you say Course 2 is the best?

14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

Is it better to take the tour bus or you can just do it on your own? Do they have busses/rides within the area? If we could just pay the tour right there and then instead of paying on line that would be much better like in Seoul.

Mentioned in this post
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,820 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

Get around http://wikitravel.org/en/Gyeongju

The Gyeongju city centre is flat.

Mentioned in this post
Gyeongju
Gyeongju
Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,722 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

This thread makes no sense! Who has advised course 2? What IS course 2?

14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

I know. It's one of their City Tour Packages. I think I'll just have to travel by bus/foot or bike rather than taking this packages which is time restricted, limited and expensive

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,722 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

Don't understand. Why don't you ask for information on what to see?

Where do you stay?

You can walk all of the area around Cheomsongdae as far as Anapji in a few minutes, but we need to know where you start from.

Bulguk Sa is a bus ride away, but only 1500 won.

14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

I already got what I need. How and where to go. It's a 1-day tour. Thanks.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
12,722 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

good. You have clearly decided quickly since only 6 hours ago you were asking basic questions.

Frankly you can do it yourself better and cheaper than the tour courses offered by the City, as long as you know where to go.

14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

I did a lot of research and realized that it's not that hard to do it your own. My original plan was to take that Tour Bus coz I thought it would be much easier but they have different courses and most of my destination are not included. Plus someone even mentioned Course 2 is the best, made me wonder why? :)

9. Re: Gyeongju Tour Course

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2015, 10:45