Greetings! Il be travelling alone to Jeju island on Nov 20, 2017.
1. How to get into Ramada Hotel Jeju Seogwipo 173-3 by public transpo and how much?
2. On the 25th il be climbing Mt. Hallasan, I want to be there at 6am, how to get into the trail head of Mt Hallasan through public transpo and how much? What time should i leave the hotel to be there at 6am?
3. I have a flight going to Seoul at 8pm on Nov 25, 2017, what time should I leave Mt. Hallasan?
4. My checkout to my hotel at Ramada is Nov. 25 noon, I have luggages and I dont want to bring it at Mt. Hallasan, is it advisable to leave it in the hotel luggage room before I go to Mt. Hallasan and just go back to the hotel before my flight or I just put it to what place that will be convenient to me to get it after my climb to Mt. Hallasan before going to airport?
5. Is there mountain climbing equipment for rent at Mt. Hallasan like trek pole? Jackets?trail shoes?
Thank you very much,your response will be a great help! More power!
Fm: Ianne of Philippines