So can someone please help me with below information:
1. When I land at Mahe at 830 am, the best way to go from Mahe to Praslin and vice versa?
2. My plan: On 27 I'll be Praslin, on 28 I'll be in La digue and on 29 again I'll be Praslin for full day. Any change needed in this plan?
3. The places to see in Praslin in these two days? And renting a car can make difference? (Any must visit place)
4. Best way to travel La digue from Praslin and vice versa?
5. Places to visit in Mahe in 3 days from 30th December to 1st January? (Any must visit place)
6. We also want to do some water activities, which is the best place to do that?
7. And best way to roam around in Mahe, to rent a car or two wheeler or any public transport?
8. What's the idle way to make payment in entire seychelles, card or cash? Do they accept all major credit or debit card? Or do I have to keep any specific kind of card with me?
9. Which company's sim card is good to have in Seychelles and from where do I get that?
10. The most important question- what's the visa procedure for Indians? On arrival or It can be get before arriving as well?