We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VOA & taxes

Plymouth, United...
1 post
1 review
VOA & taxes

Hi,

My partner and I will be travelling to Lombok in July, and I wanted to ask a few questions regarding the VOA. We will be flying into Lombok, from London, with stop overs at Amsterdam and Jarkarta (landing in Jakarta at 11.50). Our flight gets into Lombok at 21.15.

1. We know we have to buy a VOA. Do we buy this at Lombok or Jakarta? Will the office still be open at Lombok when we land at 21.15? Or would it be better to buy it at Jakarta (and in this case would it be valid for Lombok)?

2. Will we need to pay the arrival & departure fees at both Jarkata and Lombok? If so, I presume that arriving in Jarkarta would mean paying the international fee and Lombok the domestic fee?

3. Where is recommended to stay during our first night, that is not too far from the airport? How much does a taxi cost to Mataram/Seggigi?

Thank you,

Rachel

1. Re: VOA & taxes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2016, 10:46