We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asking for suggestion on Lombok (airport transfer and hotel)

Hong Kong, China
7 posts
Asking for suggestion on Lombok (airport transfer and hotel)

Hi all the experts and travelers,

I am planning to visit Lombok and stay for 5 nights in 1Apr-6Apr

As I will be arrive late night (around 21:30), is taxi services still available?

I saw the post from TeaSydney was 2 years ago and wonder if the process to get a taxi still similar nowadays?

(Go to Kiosk to buy a taxi ticket with RP17500 then go out to airport head left to meet the taxi manager and get on the taxi, pay by meter)

Besides, I have not decide which part of Lombok I will stay. My target is to stay with beachessssssss, sea side.. 4stars hotel, in between luxury and budget.. may be day trip to Glii..If I want to join those day tour to Gili.. Do I need to book it right now or I can book it when I arrive to Lombok? Any suggestion is welcome.

Perth
Level Contributor
820 posts
48 reviews
1. Re: Asking for suggestion on Lombok (airport transfer and hotel)

Everyone will have a different opinion. The best advice i have about Lombok is "don't go".....I couldn't wait to get back to Bali!

I'm sure you will get plenty of people give you great advice......I just feel everyone's opinion is valid.....

2. Re: Asking for suggestion on Lombok (airport transfer and hotel)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2016, 10:46