We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

planet earth
Level Contributor
409 posts
44 reviews
Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

Hi folks,

I am trying to book Sempiak Villas for January but have had no response from them. I have emailed both info@sempiakvillas.com and sempiakvillas@gmail.com over a week ago. Does anyone know if there are problems with emails at the moment or is there a better way to contact them?

Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

The address I use is sempiakvillas@gmail.com. Maybe try calling them? Internet can still be a bit up and down in Selong Belanak and the last week has been Idul Fitri, the one week a year most Indonesians take annual leave (compares to the Xmas to New Year week in many western countries). So if they are having internet problems they might not be able to get them fixed right now.

planet earth
Level Contributor
409 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

Thanks Sudiah,

I did SMS to the phone numbers I found but I may have to try calling them

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

The only mobile I had the guy is no longer there. I don't have one for Rox.

Unless you are with someone expensive like Testra, calling Indonesia doesn't cost much more than making a mobile phone call.

Edited: 06 August 2014, 18:45
Lombok
Level Contributor
1,965 posts
60 reviews
4. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

Try Smsing +62 811 390313.

planet earth
Level Contributor
409 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

Thanks Lombok Lover, I have sent an sms and will see what happens....

planet earth
Level Contributor
409 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

thanks Sudiah for the suggestion.

I sent an sms to the number that Lombok Lover gave and received a reply from Rox. It seems the gmail address is the correct one but for some reason they did not receive my emails. All sorted now and we are booked in for January!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

Good news! I wonder how many bookings they are missing due to the email issue from those less persistent. Enjoy your stay I love Sempiak

8. Re: Sempiak Villas No Reply for booking enquiry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 09:47