We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
184 reviews
Where to stay?

Hello - I'm hoping for some advice on where to stay in Lombok.

My wife and I are travelling in the middle of June for 3 night and have booked The Lombok Lodge. The resort looks wonderful, however, I'm concerned that it may not be right for us. This will be our first trip to Lombok.

We travel to Bali regularly and normally stay in a quiet part of Sanur. We like to laze by the pool and relax but also like to go for a walk and into the local area for a massage, a little souvenir shopping and somewhere different to eat. We aren't really beach people.

I'm considering changing to Kebun Villa's and the 1brm apartment. Is this close to the township and can we walk to place for an evening meal/massage etc?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any advice/assistance.

Sasaku
Gift & Speciality Shops
Dharma Setya Artshop
Gift & Speciality Shops
Gandrung Lombok
Gift & Speciality Shops
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay?

Lombok Lodge is lovely and receives many awards but it is somewhat isolated. Kebun is nice, it is well located for walking to cafés etc in Senggigi. If you want to be able to go to places outside to property then Senggigi would be the better option

2. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 09:47